Total Disc Replacement
The only Total Disc Replacement platform for both the Lumbar and Cervical spine has moved to Centinel Spine.
The Most Studied TDR System in the U.S.
Over 200 peer-reviewed studies have been conducted on the prodisc system
Determined Safe & Effective
for Intractable SCDD
The prodisc C Total Disc Replacement has been determined to be safe and effective in the treatment of intractable symptomatic cervical disc disease (SCDD)
at one level from C3 to C7.
C Total Disc Replacement surgery is intended to:
- Remove the diseased disc
- Restore normal disc height
- Decompress surrounding neural structures
- Potentially provide motion in affected vertebral segment
- Improve patient function
The prodisc C implant has been designed to maintain the physiologic range of motion in the spine.
The implant was developed using the clinically proven ball and socket concept used in joint replacement implants for over 40 years.
The prodisc C implant is composed of three components – two cobalt chrome alloy (CoCrMo) endplates and an ultra-high molecular weight
polyethylene (UHMWPE) inlay and is inserted into the vertebral bodies en-bloc.
- Controlled and predictable motion
- Fixed center-of-rotation
- Coupled motion: translation with rotation
- Prevents anteroposterior shear to protect posterior anatomical structures
Secure Fixation with No Profile
- Patented central keel provides secure primary fixation
- Plasma-sprayed titanium surface on bone contacting surfaces promotes integration and increases stability
- Implant does not contact anterior soft tissue structures after implantation
- 18 anatomical sizes facilitate an accurate match with the patient’s anatomy
- 6 footprints
- 3 heights (5, 6 and 7 mm)
- Designed for standard transverse approach to the anterior cervical spine
- Enables clear visualization into the disc space